Northampton County Public Schools is proud to announce that HOTSPOTS will be provided to students who are struggling with no or poor connectivity.
To qualify for a device, parents and students must meet the following criteria:
- The student must reside in an area where there is connectivity to a T Mobile cell tower. Note: Each NCPS household is limited to 1 hotspot. Hotspots are available on a 1st come, 1st serve basis
- Hotspot users must agree to follow NCPS’ Acceptable Use Policy and only connect to district approved websites
- Users must accept that hotspot activity is monitored. Any device not used regularly or used to access websites or participate in online activities that violates NCPS Acceptable Use Policy will have their access terminated and the hotspot should be returned.
- HOTSPOTS WILL BE DISBURSED ON SATURDAY, 2/27/21 from 9 am to 12 pm at the CO, KES, and OES
- Starting March 1, 2021, OES & KES students can pick up a hotspot from their home school every Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Starting March 1, 2021, NMS & NHS students can pick up a hotspot from the Central Office every Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm