Frontline Absence Management (AESOP)
Frontline Absence Management (Aesop) is the absence and substitute management system used by NCPS. It is an automated service that simplifies and streamlines the process of recording and managing absences and finding substitutes.
The Aesop service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed via internet and phone.
- EMPLOYEES: Here, you will be able to enter absences, check your absence schedule, update personal information, and exercise other features such as uploading your lesson plans for substitutes to view online.
- SUBSTITUTES: Here, you will be able to view available substitute assignments, accept substitute assignments, and view your assignment schedule.
- Your ID and PIN numbers for accessing Aesop via the phone system will be emailed to you. For phone access, your ID Number will be your telephone number, and your PIN will be a random number, which you should change when you log in for the first time.
- To access Aesop via the web, you will be emailed an invitation to set up a Frontline Education account. This username and password will be used for the web system only (it will be different than your username/password for phone access).
- When entering an absence (employees) or accepting substitute assignments (substitutes), please wait until you receive a confirmation number before you terminate the phone call or close your internet browser window. Your transaction is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.